- This event has passed.
EM3 Growth Hub – Brexit and Growth Planning Clinics
May 13 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
Looking to Grow your Business? Glimmers of light post storm…
The Enterprise M3 Growth Hub provides you with free business support and advice…and is visiting BASE Bordon Innovation Centre for the fifth time on 13th May.
They offer a free bespoke Business Growth Service, which gives free consultancy from a team of highly experienced experts, for high growth innovative businesses with registered offices in the Enterprise M3 region.
Their personal service includes:
- Dedicated Growth Champions who focus on supporting individual business’s growth plans with consultancy, training and more
- Bespoke growth plans developed with businesses based on their unique requirements and circumstances
- A trusted expert services network; the introduction of experts with a proven track record of delivering growth results with clients
- A wide variety of expertise including: developing new markets; finding finance; innovation; product development and developing staff
- Impact assessment; growth results really matter to businesses and to the local economy, so they are with businesses every step of the way to track progress
- Plus can assist you to plan and make the most of Brexit
These free 1-to-1 Business Growth Clinics at BASE are designed for established companies (that have yet to sign up with the Growth Hub) looking to grow their business in areas including exploration of new markets, increasing their workforce and developing innovation.
If your business is registered in the Enterprise M3 area, please book your 50 minute clinic slot below.
This is also a prime opportunity to view the wonderful new BASE Bordon Innovation Centre. See www.basebordon.co.uk
Contact the BASE centre team for more information and or directions on 01420 550980.